Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mountain Memories!


One of my favorite childhood memories is spending time on the lake...




Putting bait on my brothers fishing line.

Yep...I did that.

He was scared of the worms.

No need to tell him I said that.



We would go with Nanarene and Jim. They were my grandparents.  Jim was my grandpa but since he was so young he didn't want us to call him that.

Nanarene would bring us sandwiches and drinks to snack on.

I'm pretty sure I didn't even wash my hands after baiting those hooks!



How are you going to make your memories?


This beautiful lake home would be a great starting point!  Call today and we will be glad to show it to you!

It is situated on beautiful Cedar Cliff Lake in Tuckasegee, NC.  Click below to see additional photos of this beautiful home.

http://www.kimprestonrealestate.com/details.php?r=y&id=46952

No comments:

Post a Comment